- Cet évènement est passé
Appel chateaubriand 2018-2019
- Candidates must be currently working on their Ph.D.
- Candidates do not have to be U.S. citizens, but they must be enrolled in an American university.
- Candidates must obtain a letter of recommendation from their advisor(s) in the U.S., as well as a letter of invitation from a professor affiliated with a French university or research institution. Please contact your supervisor in France as early as possible.
For more specific eligibility criteria please visit our website.
- A monthly stipend,
- Health insurance for the entire duration of the fellowship
- A round-trip ticket to France
- Academic relevance of the research project
- Student’s command of the subject
- Benefits of a research trip to France for the future of the collaboration
- Background of the research collaboration
- Contribution of the project to France/U.S. academic exchange